Time for a change!

Today is your opportunity to make a difference. The big theme we've been hearing from everyone this year is "change". Well, everyone, that is, except those currently in office. Well, for those who wish to keep the government's hands out of our pockets, and who would like to have people in the State House that are willing to listen to and be accountable to the people of the district they are supposed to represent, we believe it IS time for a change.

Today, your voice and your vote will be heard. I need at least 3,500 to 4,000 people in our district to decide that enough is enough, and it's time we brought some common sense back into the state house. I need those people...I need YOU...to vote for me today.

--Larry Voorhees

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Directionally Challenged

Who I am, and Why I'm running

Thanksgiving