2500 people

That's the difference. I will need to be able to make the time to get out and speak to 2500 more people in 2010 than I did this year. Which shouldn't be too hard, considering I started my campaign in late August this year.
Based on the reactions I received from the people I spoke with this year when I was door-knocking, I am convinced that if people have the opportunity to make an informed decision, they will find that I represent ideas and convictions that are more in-line with their own than my opponent does.
But, in the absence of information to the contrary, they simply do "what they have always done", which is vote by party-line.

One thing I've learned from my years in the ring as a sparring competitor. Every time I lose a match, I learn something. And I make sure that I use that new knowledge the next time I get into the ring with that same person, and I make certain that I win the rematch.

There will be a rematch. The result will be different.

my two cents worth for today.

--Larry Voorhees

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Directionally Challenged

Who I am, and Why I'm running

Thanksgiving