Writing

I've been enjoying the role of co-author. My friend, Randy, and I have co-written two action/adventure novels, and are in the midst of two more. We have decided to write a series of five, each one titled after one of the Five Tenets of Taekwondo: Courtesy, Integrity, Perseverance, Self-Control, and Indomitable Spirit.
As I said, the first two in the 5 Tenets Series are completed, and are available on Amazon.com and Target.com. (see the link above).

Book 1 is "Indomitable Spirit - the Power Within", and introduces the reader to many of the characters who will populate the rest of the series.
Book 2 is "Integrity", and picks up the story line from Book 1 approximately 4 years later.

Both books are a wonderful read, and the baseline lesson within each is focused on the Tenet encompassed in the title.

As I mentioned, Randy and I are working on Books 3 and 4 right now, and are hopeful to have at least Book 3 ready for publication before Christmas.

In addition, I have been working on a project of my own for the past several months. I am about half-way through with it, and I am hopeful to also have that book finished before Christmas.

Writing has been very enjoyable. I never would have thought this was something that I would get such a kick out of, but I really am. I hope that those of you that read/follow this blog will also take advantage of these books, and I'd greatly appreciate any feedback you can give us.

Sorry I've been away from the blog for so long, but I will try to be more regular about updating going forward.

On a different note, I'm really looking forward to this weekend. We're hosting a Poomsae Seminar for Taekwondo. Bringing in a couple from Portland, OR, to conduct the workshop, and are expecting roughly 60 participants from as far away as Fargo, ND, to be here. Should be a lot of fun!

--my two cents worth for today. :)

--Larry

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Directionally Challenged

Who I am, and Why I'm running

Thanksgiving